Thursday, January 6, 2011

She's alive!


This is so sad.

I got an "Are you still alive?" email yesterday, and I haven't had a chance to respond. Yes, Kerry, I'm still alive. Thanks for asking.

You know how it is. I was doing well with the blogging for a while. Then I was traveling to the east coast for a couple of weeks. And I told myself, I'll stick with it. But have you ever tried to give attention to anything other than family in my mother's presence? I didn't think so. When I got back it was December. There were a million social commitments, and my asthmatic lungs were trying to fight off every respiratory infection in the book. It was a challenging month. I ended it in full hibernation.

But, it is a new year. Happy New Year, readers! I've got all sorts of content to update the blog with, and I promise to start in the immediate future. I've got book reviews, more giveaways, and my Top Ten Books of 2010. It's all coming soon.

For now, please know that I'm alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment