I could try to describe this book, but I think I'll let the author do so himself. The quality of this video is only a marginal improvement over the Charlaine Harris video from last week, alas. As I explained then, the borrowed Flip Cam I was using wasn't designed to focus at that distance. But, if you're interested in hearing what Mr. Lehrer had to say, it's perfectly audible.
The rules are the same as always, with one slight variation. I always reserve the right to cancel any giveaway with fewer than five entrants. In this case, please know if there are fewer than five entrants than Care is the default winner. So, please don't hesitate to enter, and good luck to all!
- The giveaway is open to anyone with a U.S. mailing address ('cause I'm footing the postage).
- To enter, all you need to do is post a comment below by Wednesday, June 22, 2011.
- At my discretion, if there are less than five respondents, I can cancel or extend the giveaway.
- Winner will be chosen by me with the help of a random number generator, and will be announced in the comments section of this thread.
- Please check back to see if you've won. If you have left a way to contact you, I will do so.
- The winner has one week to respond to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a mailing address, or I will choose a new winner.
- If a second winner fails to respond, the book automatically goes to the lovely members of my face-to-face book club.
- Previous giveaway winners are welcome to enter.
- Finally, if at all possible, please comment below only if you're entering the giveaway.