Well, then do I have good news for you! This week's Humpday Giveaway is a signed trade paper galley of Rebirth, the second novel in Sophie Littlefield's Aftertime Trilogy. I posted a review of this excellent novel here yesterday, and a review of Aftertime here several months ago. I can't recommend these books enough--though not perhaps for every reader. I'll be the first to admit that they are bleak and harsh and not for the faint of heart.
And there's a caveat with this giveaway. Definitely enter the contest, but don't read Rebirth before reading Aftertime. In this trilogy, the second is dependent on the first, in my opinion. So, that said, it's the usual rules. You guys are kind of hard to give free stuff to, so I do hope there's more interest in this book than there was in last week's title. But, whatever, less shipping for me if you're not. Good luck to all who enter!
- The giveaway is open to anyone with a U.S. mailing address ('cause I'm footing the postage).
- To enter, all you need to do is post a comment below by Wednesday, July 27, 2011.
- At my discretion, if there are less than five respondents, I can cancel or extend the giveaway.
- Winner will be chosen by me with the help of a random number generator, and will be announced in the comments section of this thread.
- Please check back to see if you've won. If you have left a way to contact you, I will do so.
- The winner has one week to respond to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a mailing address, or I will choose a new winner.
- If a second winner fails to respond, the book automatically goes to the lovely members of my face-to-face book club.
- Previous giveaway winners are welcome to enter.
- Finally, if at all possible, please comment below only if you're entering the giveaway.