Imagine the film Before Sunrise with three times the participants and a bit less subtlety, and you get the gist of Sussman's sexy travelogue French Lessons. Three couples, each composed of a hot young French tutor and an attractive, emotionally bruised American student, spend a day strolling, café-ing, and conjugating through the streets of Paris. And since they're in the City of Love, chatting in the language of love, secrets of the heart are revealed and beds are fallen into. Sussman certainly knows her way around a boudoir scene — and when those boudoirs are in Paris, well, you end up with some sizzling escapist reading.
- The giveaway is open to anyone with a U.S. mailing address ('cause I'm footing the postage).
- To enter, all you need to do is post a comment below by Wednesday, July 20, 2011.
- At my discretion, if there are less than five respondents, I can cancel or extend the giveaway.
- Winner will be chosen by me with the help of a random number generator, and will be announced in the comments section of this thread.
- Please check back to see if you've won. If you have left a way to contact you, I will do so.
- The winner has one week to respond to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a mailing address, or I will choose a new winner.
- If a second winner fails to respond, the book automatically goes to the lovely members of my face-to-face book club.
- Previous giveaway winners are welcome to enter.
- Finally, if at all possible, please comment below only if you're entering the giveaway.