Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Where the hell have I been?

Dear readers,

Long time, no blog. Sorry about that! The answer to the question above is Wasington, DC; New York, NY; and I'm writing to you from Goshen, Indiana! Tomorrow I head back to Chicago for five days. I've been roaming, and there's been little time for blogging. I have such a backlog I have to catch up on!

A few things I'll be posting in the near future:
  • I've got at least half a dozen book reviews to post. Maybe I can do a few tonight.
  • I need to report on the Thrillerfest conference in New York. What a blast!
  • I've got literary gossip...
  • David Mitchell came through San Francisco on book tour last week for The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet *swoon*
  • I attended the super-cool staged reading of Christopher Moore's Fool in San Francisco on Saturday. (Yes, I do occasionally spend some time there.)
  • It's not bookish in nature, but I absolutely will have to post about my first-ever visit to the midwest. What an eye-opener!

So, yes, there's exciting stuff ahead. Thanks for your patience and for not giving up on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment