Long time, no blog. Sorry about that! The answer to the question above is Wasington, DC; New York, NY; and I'm writing to you from Goshen, Indiana! Tomorrow I head back to Chicago for five days. I've been roaming, and there's been little time for blogging. I have such a backlog I have to catch up on!
A few things I'll be posting in the near future:
- I've got at least half a dozen book reviews to post. Maybe I can do a few tonight.
- I need to report on the Thrillerfest conference in New York. What a blast!
- I've got literary gossip...
- David Mitchell came through San Francisco on book tour last week for The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet *swoon*
- I attended the super-cool staged reading of Christopher Moore's Fool in San Francisco on Saturday. (Yes, I do occasionally spend some time there.)
- It's not bookish in nature, but I absolutely will have to post about my first-ever visit to the midwest. What an eye-opener!
So, yes, there's exciting stuff ahead. Thanks for your patience and for not giving up on me!