Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A blogger in motion stays in motion...

 
 
...and a blogger at rest stays at rest.
 
Except, it would be rather disingenuous to claim that I've been "at rest."  On the contrary, I've been
traveling frantically for much of the past six weeks.  I've been to BookExpo America in New York, down to DC to visit my family, back to San Francisco to get sick, over to Sacramento for WesterCon, and then back to New York for Thrillerfest.  God, I'm exhausted just typing it. Plus, I must confess that all kinds of bad crap has been happening in my life lately.  Exactly the sort of stuff that isn't the scope of this blog, so there's no need to get into it here.  No worries, readers, I'm fine.
 
Anyway, I've just returned from Thrillerfest, where I was introduced repeatedly as a blogger.  Clearly, it is time to get back to blogging before I make a liar of my friends.  Inertia--it's a brutal force.  The good news is that I've read a boatload of awesome books in the past couple of months, and have even written a few reviews.  So, there is much to update you on.  Also, much of my travel has been book-related.  Even the non-book-related travel becomes book-related.  For instance, I did a amazing literary quest while back home visiting my parents and documented it.  So, I'm going to try very hard to get back with the program and posting regularly again.  There are too many good books that need the publicizing! 
But first, I'm going to tell you a story...
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment