Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm having a Fforde Ffiesta all on my own...



So, you'll notice that I posted an early review of Jasper Fforde's forthcoming novel One of Our Thursdays is Missing below.  Great news: The book is being published in the U.S. three weeks from today!

I don't know about you, but I'm a ffanatic.  A new Fforde novel is cause for celebration in my home, so celebrate I will.  From now until publication there will be at least one Fforde-related post to the blog each week.  Check back soon for an interview with Jasper about this latest Thursday Next novel.

Brought to you by:


2 comments:

  1. so i decided to download a sample of one of his books because you love them so much, well see. but what is not to like he's British

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darilyn, I definitely applaud that action, but make sure you start with the first book, The Eyre Affair. And, sampling is a good idea. Humor is so much more subjective than, say, drama. The book may not resonate with you--but I hope it does, because you'll be in for a real treat!

    ReplyDelete